OUR SCHOOL VISION
To offer an exceptional educational environment that develops compassionate, ethical and global citizens who are equipped to achieve their potential in education, work and life.
OUR SCHOOL MISSION
- to prepare students for an ever changing and challenging world
- to instill in them a passion for learning and a spirit of inquiry that integrates practical and intellectual perspectives
- to help students grow into responsive and responsible global citizens
- to foster in them respect and care towards others and the environment
- to provide the school community an environment which is a blend of universal values, pedagogy and innovation
Welcome to MYP 1A
Here we share our learning classroom activities and experiences with you all . Join us as we embark on this journey of learning .
Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. — Oscar Wilde. This is the first post on my new blog. I’m just getting this new blog going, so stay tuned for more. Subscribe below to get notified when I post new updates.
Subject Blog Content Math We started a new unit on ‘points, lines and angles’. We have been practising this skill by exploring different types of angles in the objects in our environment. Towards the end of this week, we attempted our first formative on angles. By – Amogh (MYP1A) Language and Literature Over the past two… Read more
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.